Click the link below to go to the Ride With GPS web site to view and download the routes.
TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL GPS FILES ON YOUR DEVICE
- Determine which file type to use for your GPS device.
- For Garmin 500, 510, 800 and 810, 1000, use “TCX Course”.
- For other GPS devices, the more basic “GPX Track” should work.
- If you are unsure, consult your user manual.
- Click one of the links above for your choice of Day and Distance. You will be linked to the route on ridewithGPS.com.
- On the right side of the map view page, click the “Export” tab. Then click either TCX Course, GPX Track, or an of the other options that suit your device
- The file will automatically save in our Download folder on your computer
- Connect your bike computer or GPS device and copy the selected TCX or GPX files to the correct location on your device according to the user manual.
- For Garmin 500, 510, 800, 810, 1000, copy the saved file to the “New Files” directory on your Garmin device.
- For other devices or models, please consult your user manual.
ALREADY A MEMBER OF RIDEWITHGPS.COM?
If you are already a member of RidewithGPS.com, you can download each file directly to your connected Garmin device.
- On the Export tab, select “Garmin write” (directly below the tab title) and follow the onscreen instruction
- For best results, select TCX file format and choose 100 meter advance turn notice